Local Senior Care Advisor
Serving Western NC Area
Email: Local Senior Care Advisor
Being Different Makes All The Difference.
When faced with the decision and needing assistance with placing a loved one, would you prefer a cold impersonal phone call or a warm in-person meeting?
Care Patrol offers…
- Expert Knowledge & Personal Consideration: Our local Senior Advisors will come to your place and sit down with you face to face to take the time to learn about your loved one and what their needs are.
- Personalized Guidance and Care: Our local Senior Advisors will personally support you in person through every step of the process.
- Local Senior Advisors Our Senior Advisors live where you live and know the area. They provide a “local” view on facilities and resources and will help you in-person when you tour and compare each community.
- Safer Senior Care Options Our Senior Advisors validate the communities state licenses and past violation history. We are picky with who we partner with and don’t work with everyone. We are proud to say we will just contract and work with only the safest communities. And we’ll show you their state violations record.
Our Certified Senior advisors prescreen and review every partnered community
- Reviewing every communities available state and provincial resource before we partner with them to insure that the communities partnered are licensed, in good standings and we examine their state violations record.
- Performing partnered community audits every year reviewing if they have any new violations or licensing issues.
- Assisting families by providing information and reviewing with the family facility licensure, inspection summaries and violation history.
- Helping them understand how much their care budget should be by walking the family through a Cost of Care Calculator.